Tuesday 20 January 2009

20.1.09 - part 2

Dad sitting here with glass less than half full.....(literally) as Mum has taken more than her fair share of the guiness!! Really pleased to see Mum feeling a bit better today. This journey is far from over, but its nice to have a 'good' day to recharge. I haven't added in pics of Theo, because although he is doing well, he is still quite puffy and has so many wires coming out of him that "viewers may find it disturbing".

The consultant explained that although Theo's liver has improved since last week, it is still not working as well as it should be.....Now I know I've only been studying pediatric medicine for a week, and although I have no formal medical qualifications other than a first aid badge from cub scouts, I am fairly confident that if my Liver was seriously over sized, and half in, half out my body, I wouldn't expect it to be working at full capacity either!
Off to get some well earned kip now, after being rudely awoken last night at 3.30am by a home alarm company calling to say there was a fault with a friends security system. I'll not name any names on the blog as its in the public domain.......All I'll say is, cheers Poo!

No comments:

Post a Comment